IQ Exchange, LLC (IQ Exchange or IQX) respects the privacy of our Members, Administrative Users, Account Users, and Talents. IQX acknowledges that you have certain rights related to any personal information we collect from you. IQ Exchange complies with the Privacy Act of 1974, national and local privacy laws, and has procedures in place to meet the requirements of those laws.
Our Commitment to Privacy
IQ Exchange, LLC is committed to safeguarding the privacy or our website(s) visitors and to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information collected from IQX Members, Users and Talents. IQ Exchange’s privacy policies reflect these principles, and will also conform to any privacy requirements in the countries in which we do business.
What Personal Data We Collect
IQ Exchange informs our Members and Account Users about the information we collect, how we use it, and whether it will be transferred to third parties. Where possible, IQX affords individuals with details prior to their providing information, or as soon thereafter as is practical.
IQ Exchange services' goal in collecting your personal data is to provide you with the most secure and personalized service possible. By knowing more about you, IQ Exchange is able to deliver trusted workforce solutions and, hence, a better service to you. In general, personal information about you and your company is requested when you contact us to become a Member of IQ Exchange, create an Administrative or User Account or enter Talent record information. We ask individuals for their names, addresses, company name, Dunn and Bradstreet number, Employer Identification Number, CAGE Code (if applicable) and other personal contact information to facilitate the vetting process.
Members choose to reveal personal information controlled directly by their companies and not initially held by IQ Exchange, when IQX Members submit limited personal information on Members, Account Administrators, Account Users and Member’s Talents for the purpose of finalizing a Talent Exchange Agreement. The amount of personal information required will normally be limited to that which is necessary to supply IQX services to you. Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. Examples of personal information collected, stored and used by IQX include:
- information that you provide when completing your profile on our website,
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications, and
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (e.g., timing, frequency and pattern of service use).
Members, Account Administrators and Account Users: When signing up for membership or access to the IQ Exchange (IQX) website(s), IQX may ask for your name, company information, and other personal information such as job title, and specific contact information. We will also use your contact information to send you email or text messages about IQX, Talent Transactions, job postings, invoices that fit your Talent profiles. Only IQ Exchange (or agents working on behalf of IQ Exchange, LLC) will send you these direct mailings. Each Account User may select whether they receive information via email and/or text by updating their Notification Preferences on their individual account. At no time will IQX release your personal information to other Members without your consent.
IQ Exchange may also collect credit card information if you would like to pay membership and transaction fees during the course of your membership by credit card. When any personal or financial data is provided either electronically or manually, IQ Exchange will ensure that its collection and processing meets all legal privacy requirements in accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974, as amended. IQX does provide the option of using PayPal for Member payments.
Security of Personal Information
IQX will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. All personal information you provide will be stored on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
Retention of Personal Data
Personal data that is collected from you will be retained or destroyed according to the Privacy Act of 1974, IQX policy requirements, and local laws.
Terms of Service
IQ Exchange, LLC and its affiliates / vendors ("IQX Company") provide the information contained on this website(s), and the pages comprising the website(s) (collectively the "website(s)"). The IQX Company is subject to the Terms of Service ("Terms") set out herein. These Terms also regulate any information electronically submitted by you to the IQX Company, including via the website(s) and by email.
- Acceptance: By accessing the website(s), you, the visitor to the website(s), agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. The Company may at any time modify any of the Terms and the amended Terms will be made available on the website(s). Each time you access the website, you agree to be bound by the Terms, as may be modified from time to time.
- Content of the Website. Whilst every effort is made to update the information, data and content on the website, IQX makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information, data and content on the website. The Company reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of the website(s) and any information, data or content on the website(s).
- Consents. In addition to the consents referred to in the "you hereby consent" you also consent to (a) the Member Company or a potential employer requesting a report in respect of you from a registered credit bureau where a Member is considering a candidate Talent for employment in a position that requires trust and honesty and / or entails the handling of cash or finances; (b) the Credit Bureau Company conducting a credit check on you; (c) your information being submitted to a Credit Bureau for use by the bureau in the normal course of its business as a registered bureau.
- Verification: All instructions, provisions of information, consents, requests, data and any other communications (collectively, "information") which purport to originate from you or a person who had authority to act on your behalf with respect to such communication or an information system programmed by or on your behalf to operate automatically (unless it is proved that such information system did not properly execute such programming) (collectively "the originator") and which are sent to the IQX Company electronically and which may (as a result of interception, equipment malfunction, the distortion of communication links or any other reason whatsoever) be different from the information actually sent or given, or may not have been given by you at all, shall be deemed to have been given by the originator in the form actually received by the IQX Company and you will be bound by such information with no liability of whatever nature attaching to the IQX Company in regard thereto.
- Waiver: You waive any rights you may have or obtain against any of the IQX Company arising from any loss or damage of whatsoever nature which you may suffer as a result of the IQX Company acting on your information or information purported to emanate from you.
- Compliance with Section 43(1) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act of 2002 ("ECT Act").
- Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights. Copyright and all intellectual property rights in all materials, texts, drawings, content and data available on or via the IQX website(s), including logos, content, designs, the "look and feel" and "get up" of the website, icons, trademarks and trade names (collectively "the materials") are owned by the IQX Company alternatively, the IQX Company is the lawful user thereof. Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, broadcast or other circulation or exploitation of the materials or any component thereof will constitute an infringement of such copyright and other intellectual property rights. The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on these websites are registered and unregistered trademarks of the IQX Company. Nothing contained on these websites should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks without the prior written permission of the IQX Company.
- External links. External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the IQX Company and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external links' Terms and Conditions of Use. No hypertext links shall be created from any websites controlled by you or otherwise to this website(s) without the express prior written permission of the IQX Company.
- Warranties: Save as set out in these Terms of Service, the IQX Company makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website(s). By accessing the IQX website(s), you warrant and represent to the IQX Company that you are legally entitled to do so. The IQX Company does not make any warranty or representation that information and content on the website(s) is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction.
- Limitation of Liability: Neither the IQX Company or its directors shall be liable for any loss, liability, damage or expense of any nature whatsoever which is caused by or attributable to (a) your access and use of the website(s); (b) any failure and/or unavailability of the website(s) for any reason whatever; (c) your use of or reliance of any information offered on or via the website(s); (d) any information submitted by you to the IQX Company, including via the website(s); (e) the use by any party and/or reliance by any party on any information submitted by you to the IQX Company, including via the website(s).
- These Terms of Service constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the IQX Company in relation to the subject matter hereof. Neither you nor the IQX Company shall be bound by any express tacit nor implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. These Terms supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the IQX Company in respect of the subject matter hereof. No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the IQX Company may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in Terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
- The IQX Company shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in respect of these Terms.
- All provisions of these Terms are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of these Terms which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- Should the IQX Company be prevented from fulfilling any of its obligations to you as a result of any event of force majeure, then those obligations shall be deemed to have been suspended to the extent that and for as long as the IQX Company is so prevented from fulfilling them and your corresponding obligations shall be suspended to the corresponding extent. In the event that force majeure continues for more than fourteen days after it has first occurred then the IQX Company shall be entitled (but not obliged) to terminate all of its rights and obligations in Terms of or arising out of these Terms by giving notice to you. An "event of force majeure" shall mean any event or circumstance whatsoever which is not within the reasonable control of including, without limitation, vis major, casus fortuitus, any act of God, strike, theft, riots, explosion, insurrection or other similar disorder, war (whether declared or not) or military operations, the downtime of any external telecommunications line, power failure, international restrictions, any requirement of any international authority, any requirement of any government or other competent local authority, any court order, export control or shortage of transport facilities.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Virginia, USA without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant Court of Virginia, USA in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the services referred to herein, or the Terms or any matter related to or in connection therewith.